Would you like to become the
New Owner of Cimarron Rose Bed & Breakfast
on Forty-Three acres in the Zuni Mountains?
After nineteen amazing years of continual growth, new friendships, and wonderful experiences, the time has come to find a new owner for our very special Conservation-Oriented Inn – that guests have described as “. . .a treasure. . . an oasis. . . nurturing to the Soul . . . and magical. . . ”
Sheri, the proud Founder/ Inn-keeper of the Cimarron Rose Bed & Breakfast has relished getting to know a growing guest/family of “Friends of Cimarron Rose” as she has worn the varied “hats” of Concierge, Gallery Sales Manager, Cook, Gardener, Naturalist and Fossil Trail Guide!
However, the time has come for transitions in both Sheri and husband Tom’s lives . . .
To facilitate these changes as well as encourage a qualified new owner, we are pleased to offer this complete “turn-key” Dual-Business package for a total of – $689,000.
Turn-key Business Assets include:
- Established Lodging & Gallery Business – ideally located between Sedona and Santa Fe with a growing, dedicated, quality clientele, including a high percentage of return guests, many of whom have become honored “Friends of Cimarron Rose”.
- Five Star Trip Advisor Reputation with three large (560 sq. ft.; 840 sq. ft. and 1,360 sq. ft.), distinctive and fully equipped kitchen suites, artistically designed and furnished with art and many antiques – each with private patios & fountains.
- Recognized “Green” Inn of hand-crafted repurposed historic timbers, “post and beam” construction with rainwater roof catchment system – surrounded by mindfully designed and landscaped wildlife gardens.
- High Capacity Deep Water Well (960’) provides reliable water for utility use, wildlife gardens and backup for water catchment system.
- Reputable “Boutique” Art Gallery with attractive display cabinets and full inventory of “Fair Trade” authentic, quality local art purchased directly from known artisans of nearby Ramah Navajo, Zuni Pueblo and Hopi communities.
- Excellent Highway Frontage Location between El Morro and El Malpais National Monuments on The Trail Of The Ancients designated State Scenic Byway; power line along the length of the property offers endless possibilities for expansion.
- Forty-Three Acres of Inviting Ponderosa Pine Forest with wildflower meadows, amazing one-of-a-kind ancient marine fossil bed that has become our Fossil Garden Nature Trail and half-acre of wildlife gardens equipped with five water fountains offering a safe & nurturing habitat for over 100 species of birds and over 51 species of butterflies creating the unique experience of an intimate “Nature Center” of surprisingly tame wildlife for our guests.
- Out-Buildings with Electric Power include: 780 sq. ft. frame “Old West/Cottage Style” building with dedicated breaker box & meter; complex of Wood Shed, quaint Potting Shed and Cistern Shed with two large Water Collection Tanks (3,000 & 1,550 gallon capacities).
- Additional Out-Buildings include: Garden Shed of “post and beam” construction and deluxe two-tier Goat House with balcony and pen that could be the perfect hen house, etc.
If you are seriously interested in continuing our proud tradition of providing quality lodging experiences, honoring our confirmed reservations and becoming the new steward of this one-of-a-kind property/habitat for our diverse and trusting wildlife ~ we are offering this complete “turn-key” package for $689,000.
Please call Sheri at: 1-800-856-5776 or
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cimarron Rose Bed & Breakfast
689 Oso Ridge Route
Grants, NM 87020